Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology Cancer treatment software. Our solutions will save cancer clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated senior full stack software engineer to join an innovative team. This role is ideal for someone who is interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the country. The senior software engineer is responsible for implementing software requirements and developing both the front end and back end. This position will define standards and best practices to ensure consistency and high quality of software design and implementation of cutting edge applications. Your development and leadership skills will play an integral role as we support new products for cancer centers.
Education and Experience
- BS in related field and at least 5+ years experience
- Ownership of key technical aspects of the website server including building customer product improvement portal, salesforce data sync, and virtual tradeshow customer interaction pages.
- Work with Salesforce Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components and other technologies to build simple and scalable solutions that support business requirements.
- Own and maintain the data modelling and data transformation logic using ETL tools to support data workflows across integrated business systems.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using REST, BULK and Streaming APIs.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Scalable Infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Marketo integration via REST API
- Xero integration via REST API
For more information or to apply please contact us at email@example.com