Sales Development Representative
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
The entry level Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work to identify and provide new business opportunities while increasing the sales pipeline for Radformation's software products. Responsibilities include:
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Direct the communication with potential prospects via telephone, email and other methods to build initial rapport and compel the prospect to learn more about Radformation products and services.
- Gather key information about the prospect's needs and document all conversations, appointments, and meetings in our CRM system.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, and occasionally travel to regional meetings as necessary.
- Previous sales or marketing experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the healthcare community
- Understanding of a general sales process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand to the field
- Excellent communication skills to generate quality leads from cold calls
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Quarterly commission
- Stock options
- Work remotely
Email resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org