Director of Marketing
New York, NY, USA
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology workflow automation. Our solutions save clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated Director of Marketing to join an innovative team in a contracted position that can lead to a full time position. As Radformation sets out to scale, the Director of Marketing will serve as a critical senior manager charged with leading our marketing strategy and operations to drive sales, engagement, and growth. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brand. This role is ideal for someone who is also interested in impacting cancer patients throughout the country.
- Create and execute marketing strategies to drive customer awareness and adoption.
- Create, manage, and monitor performance for all initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, events, organic and paid social media, SEO, PR, newsletter, and other opportunities to drive user and revenue growth.
- Manage marketing budget, P&L, ROI, OKRs, and KPIs.
- Work with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and grow marketing department.
- 10+ years experience in management and directing both onsite and remote employees.
- 5+ years of proven marketing or equivalent position preferably in healthcare or similar industry.
- Prior experience developing and executing B2B marketing strategies, preferably in healthcare or similar industry.
- Experience and knowledge of SEO, web analytics, CRM software and digital marketing tools.
- Outstanding strategic planning and thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, motivated, and resourceful; able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a "can do" attitude in approaching challenges.
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and sharing them with the medical physics community
- Understanding the radiation oncology department workflow and how the members of the team work together
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated to introduce a new brand to the field
- Enjoys managing and leading marketing teams.
- Actively communicates, inspires, and motivates all levels of staff.
- Thinks and acts strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and startup experience is a plus
- International business experience is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Benefits if Offered Full Time Position
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stock options
For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org