Accounts Receivable Specialist
New York, NY, USA
Radformation creates solutions that detect medical errors and save clinical time for clinicians with a focus in radiation therapy. Using advanced algorithms and optimization techniques, our solutions bring automation to cancer treatments. Currently, many safety checks and planning steps are manually completed. Our goal is to help automate these processes for a more efficient and safer healthcare environment.
Our software focuses on three key areas:
- Time savings through automation.
- Error reduction through automated systems monitoring patients for errors.
- Increased quality care through advanced algorithms creating patient treatment plans that are improved from current manual methods.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for optimizing AR workflow. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be a key member on our B2B team working across multiple departments to streamline workflow. This team member will optimize accounts receivable to track and reduce time to payment and streamline internal processes. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup helping cancer patients around the world.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and thrives on a dynamic team.
- Evaluate, organize and optimize internal AR workflow to meet business goals and user needs
- Collection calls
- Provide excellent customer service and assistance when interacting with customers
- Update and maintain customer data
- Provide W-9s and documentation to customers as needed
- Invoicing new and recurring customers
- Reconcile invoices if there are discrepancies between customer and internal records
- 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel
- Xero or QuickBooks
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Good team communication
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Accounting or finance degree
- B2B experience
- Experienced in preparing invoices
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stock options
- Roth 401(k)
For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org