Physicist Product Manager
Radformation specializes in Radiation Oncology Cancer treatment workflow automation. Our solutions will save cancer clinics time, eliminate planning errors, and enable them to design the optimal treatment for their patients.
The Physicist Product Manager will work as a project leader with our current engineering staff to educate them on radiation oncology and guide them in implementing radiation oncology-specific features into our software. They should have the business knowledge and organizational skills necessary to align radiation oncology design decisions with the company's goals of automating clinical workflow. This role will require a basic understanding of coding while primarily managing a team of developers in setting and achieving product development goals.
- Manage a team of software engineers to design and develop radiation oncology-specific software to automate clinical workflow.
- Act as a liaison between the software engineers and the clinical support team or customers to implement new features.
- Communicate with customers to troubleshoot issues and discuss how to improve our products.
- Test the software to verify it is working according to clinical standards.
- Attend trade shows to educate users on our software.
Education and Experience
- MS in related field and at least 5 years clinical experience.
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Ability to actively communicate with customers and other staff members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to keep track of features and assignments for engineers.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server
- HL7 interfaces
- DICOM Interfaces and File Handling
- Experience with HIPAA Regulations in Software Implementations
For more information or to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org