New York, NY
We create solutions that detect medical errors and save clinical time for clinicians with a focus in radiation therapy. Using advanced algorithms and optimization techniques, our solutions bring automation to cancer treatments. Currently, many safety checks and planning steps are manually completed. Our goal is to help automate these processes for a more efficient and safer healthcare environment.
Our software focus on three key areas:
- Time savings through automation.
- Error reduction through automated systems monitoring patients for errors.
- Increased quality care through advanced algorithms creating patient treatment plans that are improved from current manual methods.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for optimizing office workflow. The Office Manager will be a key team member working across multiple departments to streamline workflow. This team member will optimize accounts receivable to track and reduce time to payment and streamline internal processes. This is a opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing startup helping cancer patients around the world.
The ideal candidate enjoys solving problems and thrives on a dynamic team.
- Evaluate, organize and optimize internal workflow to meet business goals and user needs
- Invoicing and accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Schedule and book company activities e.g. trade shows, events, and visitors
- Data analytics and CRM data entry on customer base
- Maintain office records, including records of office expenses
- Assist in new employee setup
- Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- 2+ years experience in accounting
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stock options
For more information or to apply please contact us at email@example.com